Wednesday, February 26, 2014

MISSION CALL!!!

Hola mis amigos!

As you've probably found out by now, I just recieved my mission call last week! After submitting my papers on the 9th of February, I'll admit that I was a bit surprised when my call came. Not just about how fast it came (a mere 9 days), but also about my departure date! I leave on April 16th for the newly dedicated Mexico MTC...less than two months away! I will be serving in the Pennsylvania Philadelphi Spanish Speaking Mission, which also encompasses much of New Jersey. It's quite amazing to think about serving in a place that houses so much of our nation's history. Plus, there's a new temple being built there! Along with a 32 story building that was just announced 3 weeks ago with apartments for people coming to visit the temple. The completion of the temple should be sometime in 2016, so hopefuly I'll be able to be there for the dedication! I'll be down at the MTC for 6 weeks and then I'll fly to Phily, and who knows from there! I'm super excited to be able to serve the Lord, and I have felt the Spirit very strongly the past week or to as I've increased my preparation. Thanks to everyone who was able to share this fun day with me!!!


My call envelope:



My faces before opening my call:



The official document:



And the video of me opening my call:






No comments:

Post a Comment